Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I became Blogger of the Week ........

I am not a hardcore blogger all this while and I actually back to blogging just like a month ago. While I am having my time getting use to the new blogging template and layout for blogspot as well as nuffnang settings, I found that I really left out so much on the "bloggers world". Figuring out myself what should I write and my direction for "reviving" my old blog, I decided to go dual language and go "variety" on my contents. Sometimes myself also lost and stuck on my own topics, but I have to keep myself get use to it.

As always, after my busy work and left my blog out for few days, back home sitting in front of my computer, I checked back on my site traffic, expecting to see low traffic due to my kind of boring topics and not so active status on the updates. But this time, I nearly drop my jaw and saw the tremendous increase of the traffic since yesterday. I look into the traffic source and found out that most of the traffic were from http://www.myinternet.com.my. I am so curious what's drove the people coming into my blog and decided to have at look. The moment i saw the homepage, I saw the picture as posted above. I am the Blogger of the Week !!!! With some short introduction and the little feather representing my blog, My Crow Diary is actually there. I can't believe it and question my self on how my blog make the way to be chosen as blogger of the week. I am so glad and happy which I guess effort do make difference! Thank you "myinternet" and "Digi" for this surprise and I will continue writing and hopefully I get something else next time. Hahahaha... Btw, I changed my job~ :D

No comments: