Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Late Night Song

Lately I am addicted into a song every time before I sleep. It sound like a sad song and the singer is a famous Korean female vocal named "Jung In". I am really into Kpop since like 9 months ago and my favorite song would be something which can make me feel relax at night. Although I did not understand what the song means besides the translated song name, but i truly believe a good song can touch someone emotion even if it is in different languages. Korean entertainment industry really did a good job and advance pretty well by bringing the best of Hallyu wave to the world. The quality speaks the truth and only with quality, it will stay and not be forgotten.

Ok enough with all these words, let's enjoy the nice song with music video.

Jung In (Ft. Park Shi Yeon) - Rainy Season MV [HD]

No comments: